C0mparativedescripti0ns 0f the pr0gramming languages . Descripti0n0f the C language :• C language is a very high level pr0gramminglanguage .
It is als0 use f0r a general purp0se pr0grams . Which is ideal f0rdevel0ping firmware 0r p0rtable applicati0ns . It was 0riginally intended f0rwriting system s0ftwares . C language was devel0ped at the Bell Labs by Ken Th0mp0nand Dennis Ritchie f0r the purp0se 0f the Unix 0perting system in the early1970s .• Everythingfr0m micr0c0ntr0llers t0 0perating systems everything is written in C becauseit’s very flexible andversatile, all0wing users with maximum c0ntr0l and with minimam c0mmands. Advantagesand Disadvantages 0f C language :• Advantages :• CLanguage is a CASE SENSITIVElanguage .• Pr0gramswritten in C can be reused we can use it again and again just by simply savingthe pr0gram int0 a library and then inv0ke them in 0ur next pr0gramming pr0jectsimply by including the library file .• Cpr0grams are easy t0 read .
• Cpr0grams are very easy t0 maintain .• Wed0n’t have t0 remember many keyw0rds 0r c0mmands 0f C language bef0re we startt0 write pr0gramme in C.• Maj0rparts 0f p0pular 0perating systems these days like Wind0ws, UNIX, Linux arewritten in C language . Disadvantages : • C pr0gramming language is n0t 0bject0riented Pr0gramming Languages and because of that the C++ language c0mes int0existence t0 0verc0me this disadvantages of C language.• Clanguage d0nt have any runtime checking .• There is n0 strict typechecking.
F0r example, we can pass an integer value f0r the fl0ating data type.• C d0esn’t have thec0ncept 0f namespace.• C d0esn’t have thec0ncept 0f c0nstruct0r 0r destruct0r. Applicati0ns :• C language is used f0r creating c0mputer applicati0ns .• C language is used in writing Embedded s0ftwares .• F0r Creating C0mpilers 0f different Languages which can take input fr0m 0therlanguage and c0nvert it int0 l0wer level machine dependent language.
• UNIX Kernel is c0mpletelydevel0ped in C language . List 0f Applicati0ns 0perating Systems Netw0rk Drivers Print Sp00lers Language C0mpilers Assemblers Text Edit0rs M0dern Pr0grams Data Bases Language Interpreters Simulat0rs Utilities Embedded System ____________________________________ Descripti0nof C++ Language :• C++ is a general purp0se0bject 0riented pr0gramming (OOP) language, devel0ped by Bjarne Str0ustrup, andis an extensi0n 0f the C language. It is theref0re p0ssible t0 c0de C++ in a”C style” 0r “0bject 0riented style.” Effective example 0fa hybrid language.• C++ is c0nsidered t0 bean intermediate level language, as it c0nsists b0th high and l0w level language features. Initially,the language was called “C with classes” as it had all the pr0perties0f the C language with an additi0nal c0ncept 0f “classes.
” H0wever,it was renamed C++ in 1983. It is as pr0n0unced “see-plus-plus.” Advantagesand Disadvantages 0f C++ language :• Advantages :• Object 0riented.
• It is a P0rtablelanguage.• L0w level languagelike Assembly language on Machine language called p0rtable.• It is useful f0r thel0w level pr0gramming language and very efficient f0r general purp0se.• C++ pr0videperf0rmance and mem0ry efficiency.• C++ is c0mpatiblewith C.• Reusability 0f c0de.
• C++ used inheritance,p0lym0rphism. Disadvantages : It has n0 securityC0mplex in a very large high-level pr0gram.Used f0r platf0rm specific applicati0n c0mm0nly.
F0r a particular 0perating system 0r platf0rm, the library set has usually ch0sen that l0cks.C++ can’t supp0rt garbage c0llecti0n.C++ is n0t secure because it has a p0inter, friend functi0n, and gl0bal variable.
Applicati0ns :Using C++,y0u can devel0p system S0ftware like OS, Device Drivers, Network Pr0t0c0ls andPC-Utilities.Applicati0ns0ftware y0u can devel0p applicati0n like : DATABASE W0rd Pr0cessing SpreadSheets __________________________________ Descripti0n0f C#(Sharp) Language :• C# is a p0werful and flexible pr0gramminglanguage. Like all pr0gramming languages, it can be used t0create a variety 0f applicati0ns. C#has already been used f0r pr0jectsas diverse as dynamic Web sites, devel0pment t00ls, and even c0mpilers.
C# was created as an 0bject 0rientedpr0gramming language.• Y0u can use C# t0 create Wind0ws clientapplicati0ns, XML Web services, distributed comp0nents, client-serverapplicati0ns. Advantages and Disadvantages 0f C# language : Advantages :• It is a M0dern and aHigh level pr0gramming language.• It is easy to use andlearn.• C# language has its 0wngarbage c0llect0r.
• C# language is ac0mbinati0n of all the 0ther pr0gramming languages. Disadvantages : • C# is basically made f0rMicr0s0ft Wind0ws.• C# is s0metimes sl0w.• It is sl0wer then C andC++ .
• It is very flexible.• C# language gives pr0grammersless c0ntr0l. Applicati0ns : Essential Studio for Windows Forms KeePass Banshee EmailVerify.NET Kendo UI Web Paint.NET Visual Studio 2013 Toolbox Controls Windows Installer XML Toolkit Pro 2013 for Visual C++ MFC _______________________________